We specialize in interior design for private and commercial/public spaces (hotels, shops, restaurants).
We are open to different modes of cooperation and we approach each project individually and with passion.
Interior design consists of four stages:
- Introductory Stage
- inventory of the space and specifying the investor’s preferences,
- preliminary draft (communication design, partitions, distribution of electronic equipment, household appliances, etc.).
- Creative Stage
- presentation of a 3D visualization of the interiors,
- proposition of materials (floors, walls, ceilings),
- technical designs of ceilings, floors and walls,
- development of lighting design and full electrics (lighting control, arrangement of switches and sockets),
- technical projects for the remaining installation (central heating, plumbing, sound system, etc.),
- technical designs of furniture details and construction
- development of lighting design and full electrics (lighting control, arrangement of switches and sockets)
- Approval Stage:
- Preparation of a design book with complete technical documentation and contact information to contractors, addresses of shops, proposals of interior lighting, free-standing furniture and furnishings.
- We cooperate with verified repair crews and contractors.
- Author Supervision Stage
On request of the investor, we supervise the project and monitor conformity of the performed works. We are in constant contact with the contractors.
Monitoring included in the valuation represents three meetings on site at the request of the investor.
Additional monitoring visit is possible under terms defined individually.
The scope of a project is determined on the first meeting.
We also invite you to take advantage of other services provided by our studio:
View our projects
- Home staging – preparing real estates for sale
- Event decoration (weddings, birthdays) prepared according to the event.
funny or serious, with attention to every detail of the wall, table or around the room.